Re: [oletrucks] emails...test... mostly fodder

To: "Mark J. Bradakis" <mjb@autox.team.net>, <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] emails...test... mostly fodder
From: mark@noakes.com
Date: Sat, 24 Jan 2004 17:51:09 -0800 (PST)
Test to see if this works with edited email.  One I sent last Sunday never got
posted so
it wasn't adequately edited.

I understand the bandwidth issues but this is interesting; in my work
situation, many
won't accept  email unless the whole thread is there to document what is going
on.

Some lists that already do the heavy editing lose context for me so quickly so
that I
have no idea what the reply is referring to.

Whatever...a list requirement is a list requirement.

Mark Noakes
58/56 Chevy Suburban
58 GMC NAPCO pickup
Knoxville, TN