Re: [oletrucks] radiator question

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] radiator question
From: "Bob KNOTTS" <raknotts@qwest.net>
Date: Sun, 4 Jan 2004 18:15:38 -0700
I bought a 71 4WD  IH Travellal in 71. I towed a 22 foot Starcraft travel
trailer with it. I put a transmission cooler in line with the regular
radiator, so the oil would go thru the aux cooler FIRST. I had a gauge on my
transmission. This set up worked fine. It was what the people at the HUGE IH
shop in Oakland CA suggested. It used to be impressive when I took my 1/2
ton Travellal (station wagon, kind of) in for service, to see it alongside
the big road rigs. Bob K in PHX, AZ.