Re: [oletrucks] radiator question

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] radiator question
From: ke6bnl@juno.com
Date: Sat, 3 Jan 2004 09:23:33 -0800
I just had a 700 r4 built for roughly 400 hp and my griffin radiator does
not have provisions for a in the radiator cooler/warmer.  So my builder
got me an aluminum aux cooler that comes with a by pass that will bypass
the oil until the fluid is warm enough and then opens it to the cooler, a
45,000 gvw unit that he says the new car manufactures for some vehicles
are using and not going with the integral radiator cooler. I can get the
name and model number if needed and I had a site on the internet that
sold them. Ed ke6bnl a little over a hundred dollars.  So.Calif.