Re: [oletrucks] Fender Sqeak

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Fender Sqeak
From: "Paul A. Thomas" <bluewhale@jaxkneppers.com>
Date: Sun, 04 Jan 2004 18:05:39 -0800
Oy.

Thanks for the info.   I wonder if anyone is trying to gather this info,
like the indexing of the factory manual? I have a web site and paid for a
good forum software, but have not found time to figure it out yet.  If
anyone on list knows the forum software called V-Bulletin and would like to
make $150 to do a basic set up of it and explain what goes where please let
me know.  ( if it takes a lot of time and I should pay more say so ) There
seem to be SO many tidbits of information which could use a home ( or many
homes ), making it easier to work on our toys.  I'm just an awful
housekeeper. <g>

Regards

           Paul