[oletrucks] FW: 57 dash gages

To: <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] FW: 57 dash gages
From: "McNulty, Bob" <BMcNulty@csuchico.edu>
Date: Mon, 5 Jan 2004 11:08:53 -0800
This url      http://i18.ebayimg.com/01/i/01/20/eb/b3_1.JPG has a
picture of a dash gage set for a 57 with a red face.  All of the gages I
have ever seen were that dark grayish black.

Was this the norm for 57?  The reason I ask is because I have a 55 2nd
and the gage that also has a red face.  It is a small window cab with
the deluxe heater and stainless trim kit all around the outside windows.
It did however have a 57 steering wheel.  I'm wondering how much of the
truck is actually original.

Thanks,

Bob in Chico