[oletrucks] 235 rebuild

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] 235 rebuild
From: Ric McAnulty <ric_mcanulty@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 28 Feb 2001 07:52:57 -0800 (PST)
About to start on my 235 rebuild adventure. Head has
checked out clean - no cracks imagine that - block is
being cleaned and readied. Want to add an oil filter
to the engine (wasn't there at all and also
investigate additional oil suppliy to top end since
this engine (and all 235's) never seems to supply
enough. Any hints on this would be appreciated. Beyond
that, any other clues as to what to do and not do
would be appreciated. I only want to do this once and
want to do it right within reason.

Thanks
Ric McAnulty
'50 3100