[oletrucks] Lug Nuts

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] Lug Nuts
From: "Joshua Tivis" <Tivis@pp.okstate.edu>
Date: Mon, 26 Feb 2001 08:51:56 -0600
I am currently having problems with keeping a tire on my truck.
I took the drums in the front and had them restudded so that I would
have a 5 lug front end.  The passengers side is good.  The drivers
side is another story.  The lug nuts losen themselves as you are
driving and it gets worse if the road is bad.  It has already come off
once and I would like for it not to happen again.  They are alloy
wheels, where the lug nuts are kind of acorn shaped.

Thanks,

Josh