Re: [oletrucks] 54' 3100 for sale

To: "Deve Krehbiel" <dkrehbiel@kscable.com>,
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] 54' 3100 for sale
From: "jcerniglia" <jcerniglia@email.msn.com>
Date: Mon, 5 Feb 2001 00:27:40 -0500
Dave- Now I disagree, I have been flying for 13 years and I have always
rented. I know guys that bought there own plane but soon sold it because
they found renting to be cheaper, besides you can jump in
an old truck anytime in any weather, snow, sleet, or rain!!!!

Jeff Cerniglia
59 GMC fleetside
57 Chevrolet Belair
64 Pontiac Catalina