Re: [oletrucks] 54' 3100 for sale

To: "Micheal P Shanahan" <shanahan@pacific.net>, <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] 54' 3100 for sale
From: "Deve Krehbiel" <dkrehbiel@kscable.com>
Date: Sun, 4 Feb 2001 21:57:45 -0600
I did the opposite. I got my pilots license a few years ago, decided it was
too expensive, sold the airplane and purchased an old truck. Between
annuals, flight reviews, repairs and hangar fees, I could buy a truck a
year. Renting is even worse. I feel your pain! Good luck and stay outta the
trees!

Deve Krehbiel
Hesston, Kansas
1950 3100 * 1949 3600 * 1948 4400 * 50 3100
www.speedprint.com/Deves50/index.html