[oletrucks] nazi hood

To: CHEVY TRUCKS <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] nazi hood
From: Deacon & Karen Magill <dnkmagill@bitstreet.com>
Date: Sun, 04 Feb 2001 22:50:38 -0600
Hey  Thats why I moved out of the city limits. No one tells you anything
about what you have in your yard. In town the law sometimes red tags a
vehicle if its an eyesore but you have 30 days to move it. Of course I
think I could get by with more with the law as far as old cars  go at my
place  than I can with my wife. She is really a regulator.!   Deacon

1    55 1/2 ton

0   doner / parts trucks