RE: [oletrucks] 302 engine

To: "'Rocky Jones'" <rockyjones@prodigy.net>
Subject: RE: [oletrucks] 302 engine
From: "Hanlon, Bill" <Bill.Hanlon@COMPAQ.com>
Date: Fri, 2 Feb 2001 14:14:00 -0600
Smokey did a real good job of describing how to put
hub cap clips on wheels without them.  Check out
his work at
http://sites.netscape.net/chrlscul/clipinstall

You could replace the split rim wheels with something
more modern, add the clips and very few people would
know that the wheels were not stock.  Keep the spilt
rims in the garage in case you ever need to commit
suicide.