RE: [oletrucks] auxiliary fog lights

To: "'TomGreer@aol.com'" <TomGreer@aol.com>,
Subject: RE: [oletrucks] auxiliary fog lights
From: "Nelson, Jeff - DTC" <jnelson@paducah.k12.ky.us>
Date: Sat, 19 Jun 1999 08:33:45 -0500
Tom,
Quoting from my Chevrolet Accessories Installation Manual on Fog Lamps
(pn 986524):

        "Locate two holes in stone guard by measuring from the
centerline of the truck 16 1/2 inches to the outer ends of the stone
guard. Measure 1 7/8 inches from the front edge of the stone guard and
scribe the centers with the 16 1/2 inch measurement. Center punch and
drill two 13/32 inch holes in stone guard."

Hope this helps.

Jeff Nelson
Paducah, KY