RE: [oletrucks] auxiliary fog lights

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net, "'TomGreer@aol.com'" <TomGreer@aol.com>
Subject: RE: [oletrucks] auxiliary fog lights
From: "Nelson, Jeff - DTC" <jnelson@paducah.k12.ky.us>
Date: Thu, 17 Jun 1999 08:04:12 -0500
Tom,
Several of the oletruck vendors (I bought mine from Chevs of the 40s)
carry an accessory installation instruction book that shows how all of
the accessories available for your model truck are installed. I don't
have mine with me, but I believe that the fog lamps were installed on
the front apron. I'll check my book this evening and email you the
mounting details tomorrow.

Jeff Nelson
1953 3600 (in pieces all over the shop)
Paducah, KY