[oletrucks] Hitch on a AD Truck

To: <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] Hitch on a AD Truck
From: porboy298@email.com
Date: Thu, 17 Jun 1999 23:09:23 -0400 (EDT)
Hi All,
 Blaine Ailts wanted to know about a hitch for a AD pickup. I think I have
several on
some old parts pickups. In this part of Texas
they were almost all working truck and had to
have a good strong bumper to haul stock and
hay trailers. There was quite a few shop built so I can`t really tell what was
sold be
the dealerships or was built here. But I have
had several built by local welding shops that
were first class jobs for around $100. But that has been several years ago. I
will check
and see how good of a bumpers are on the ones
I have in the shop yard.
 Also, Tom Green, I will check and see if I
have a left rear fender and apron for you. I
have a number of part trucks, 1/2, 3/4, and 2 ton trucks and am cleaning up my
shop yards
as I want to do some traveling in a few years
and need to get down to a workable number of
treasures.
Regards
Bill Porter