FW: [oletrucks] How many colors were there - an update!

To: "'Chevy Trucks'" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: FW: [oletrucks] How many colors were there - an update!
From: Richard Kinas <rkinas@ctinet.net>
Date: Thu, 17 Jun 1999 20:38:33 -0400
One of the other items I question with the Danbury Mint models is the
engine color.
I have not been able to verify this as factual, but I believe that the
color for 283 motors in 58 and 59 was gray and not the standard Chevy
orange. Danbury has there 58 motor painted orange.

1959 Chevrolet Apache      ____    3100