[Nobbc] Saturday Ride Idea!

To: North Bay British Car Club <nobbc@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Nobbc] Saturday Ride Idea!
From: Dawson Church <dawsonchurch@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 9 Jun 2011 19:22:10 -0700
For our Saturday ride, how about something COMPLETELY different! We could
drive over Mt St Helena and visit Guenoc winery in middletown, then eat at
Perry's Deli which has standard fare.

Guenoc is about a 55 minute ride from Bad Ass, though we could stop at
Robert Louis Stevenson state park on the way. Here's the Guenoc site:

http://langtryestate.ewinerysolutions.com/index.cfm

The road is one of my favorite drives, full of bends! We could take
Livermore Rd from 29 which is the scenic route. Type the address into Google
Maps you'll see what I mean:

21000 Butts Canyon Rd, Middletown, CA 95461

I'm hoping to some twenty-something guests along too.

Dawson