Re: [Nobbc] Brooklands MGA wheel wanted

To: North Bay British Car Club <nobbc@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Nobbc] Brooklands MGA wheel wanted
From: Mark Darley <markdarley@mac.com>
Date: Thu, 09 Jun 2011 17:03:14 -0700
Does anyone have a decent condition Brooklands style or other period
style wheel for a 1957 MGA?

My original is very sun damaged but structurally sound. The wheel I
traded through MGExperience as reconditioned is falling apart!

Still trying to get away and up to Reno....

Thanks
Mark

Mark Darley
markdarley@mac.com