Re: [Nobbc] Saturday Ride Idea!

To: "North Bay British Car Club" <nobbc@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Nobbc] Saturday Ride Idea!
From: "Clif & Deborah Williamson" <hawkview@sonic.net>
Date: Fri, 10 Jun 2011 09:14:38 -0700
Not sure, but I was told that Howell Mountain Road is closed, so the loop
would not work in either direction.  There is Ink Grade Road, but I know
nothing about it.
We could also loop up through Hop Land, but as I recall thatbs a pretty
harsh road and that would mean a lot of 101 time.
Beside Guenoc Winery, Langtry Estate & Vineyard is out there.  I was told
this is the Lilly Langtry of old west days, and that Guenoc/Langtry was was
of the first vineyards in the west.
Looks like a very fun ride to Deb and I.
Clif and Deborah  74 Jensen Healey