Re: [Nobbc] Infineon Sunday Report

To: "North Bay British Car Club" <nobbc@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Nobbc] Infineon Sunday Report
From: "Tim " <tsthresh@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 6 Jun 2011 10:14:43 -0700
Greg,

If the Lotus S7 winner was a beautiful yellow job then it had a
Ford-Cosworth under the hood.
I was standing to admire it when your buddy from S. Barbara came up and
mistook me for the owner/driver? We had a great chat for a while.

Glad Sunday worked out for you all as well, it certainly rained in the
morning in Santa Rosa.

We will see what we can do for next time!

Tim