Re: [Nobbc] Thanks Tim and Mike!

To: North Bay British Car Club <nobbc@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Nobbc] Thanks Tim and Mike!
From: Greg Badano <gsb1159@pacbell.net>
Date: Mon, 6 Jun 2011 08:22:51 -0700 (PDT)
Agree, a big thank you to Tim and Mike for all of your efforts.  I had a great
afternoon on Sunday watching the races and wandering through the paddocks.  I
was tempted to drive my Aceca but it was pouring when I left the house in
Santa Rosa a little after 11AM.  Let's hope Mother Nature is a little more
cooperative next year!

Thanks again!

Greg