[Nobbc] Engines, other

To: North Bay British Car Club <nobbc@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Nobbc] Engines, other
From: Greg Tatarian <gtwincams@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 06 Jun 2011 08:21:42 -0700
  Hi Folks,

Anyone in the market for a Cosworth BDA engine, disassembled? I've got a
line on one. Easy 180 hp in a small package. I'd stick it in the Elan,
but don't have the cash to buy it.

Also, I'm selling an earlier (higher compression) TR6 motor ($400), and
one TR3-TR4 oil sump/sealing block gasket set (they sell for $14 plus
shipping - $10 to the club, delivered to a drive or you pick up).

I've got a few other things on eBay right now - start here:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=170650184750&viewitem=&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT

<http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=170650184750&viewitem=&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT>

Anyone know of a good or readily repaired distributor testing machine
(Sun preferred)?

Cheers,
Greg Tatarian