Re: [Nobbc] Unsolicited recommendation

To: "North Bay British Car Club" <nobbc@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Nobbc] Unsolicited recommendation
From: "Michael Gianandrea" <mvg1@att.net>
Date: Thu, 9 Dec 2010 09:27:19 -0800
Hi Frank,

I have spoken to Greg Tatarian about the mats on the club server, not
wanting to mis-use it, so I will post something about mats soon. If you want
a couple I will give you a 15% discount, plus the UPS cost.

24" X 36" Mat        55.25
28" X 36" Mat        59.50
24" X 48" Mat      120.00

Also, was your friend interested in painting the Nova?

MVG