Re: [Nobbc] Need Recommendation for interior Woodwork

To: "North Bay British Car Club" <nobbc@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Nobbc] Need Recommendation for interior Woodwork
From: "Clif & Deborah Williamson" <hawkview@sonic.net>
Date: Thu, 9 Dec 2010 09:46:39 -0800
Madera Concepts.  These are the nicest guys around and do great work.  They
are also the best at communication.  I am going to have all of my wood
done...I think this winter.
Unless they already have patterns for you car, they will need what is going
to be replaced and probably a piece that you want matched.
Hope this helps.
Don't know of anybody local.

http://www.maderaconcepts.com/NewSite/Madera_home.html