[Nobbc] Unsolicited recommendation

To: North Bay British Car Club <nobbc@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Nobbc] Unsolicited recommendation
From: Greg Tatarian <gtwincams@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 08 Dec 2010 12:04:18 -0800
  Hi NOBBC members,
I have an unsolicited recommendation to share with you. I just picked up
a couple of member Mike Gianandrea's urethane mats, and they are
outstanding! They are thick but pliant; with my bad knees I've had a
tough time with kneeling on any of the commercial mats I've used in the
garage. These things are awesome - really easy on the knees and nice to
stand on as well. Mike told me they are very chemical resistant, so they
should perform really well in the garage.
Just wanted to pass it on - most of us are old enough that we want to
save our knees or keep our butts warm on the cold concrete floor while
working on our LBCs.
I have no financial or other interest in the product - just passing on a
recommendation for a good mat.
Mike - maybe you should bring a sample on your next club drive...
Hope the holiday season is treating you all well.
Cheers,
Greg Tatarian
1971 Lotus Elan S4 DHC
1974 Triumph TR6