Re: [Nobbc] MGA tire pressure

To: "North Bay British Car Club" <nobbc@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Nobbc] MGA tire pressure
From: "Mike Gianandrea" <mvg1@verizon.net>
Date: Wed, 23 Jun 2010 09:29:18 -0700
Hi Mark,

Considering the age of your tires and how long the car sat in storage, newer
would most definately be better than old. Inflate your new shoes to the
pressures I gave you, I think you'll be quite happy then. Look around, or
ask the clubmembers for experience with a brand and availabilty. If you go
to a big box store i.e. Big O, they will have limited selection in your
size, and will try to sell you tires you won't be happy with. Be sure to get
some decent tires. I have some Korean tires that I got at Big-O, I run them
at 32 psi all the way around. These tires are all they had in my size, they
are ok, but for my driving experience, very disappointing. I wish I had
spent the time to look, but I had a situation at the time, which lead me to
have the spare you bought from me. That tire was better than what I have
now. Pirelli should have a good tire for you.

Michael
64 TR4