Re: [Nobbc] Bounced list mail

To: North Bay British Car Club <nobbc@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Nobbc] Bounced list mail
From: "Norman S. Weinfeld" <norman.weinfeld@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 24 Jun 2009 09:26:31 -0700
I would personally suggest giving Google's Gmail a try. I recently switched
over from hotmail (which I've used for many, many years) in their favor (I'm
now at norman.weinfeld@gmail.com) and hope soon to never again look back.
Though not as bad as AOL, the ever-wonderful Microsoft's new Windows Live
Mail (which is to replace the old Outlook Express any day now) is a true
horror. A pox on both their houses I say!
Norm Weinfeld
San Francisco
'55 XK140 DHC