Re: [Nobbc] Bounced list mail

To: aceca289@aol.com
Subject: Re: [Nobbc] Bounced list mail
From: Ron Engelhardt <nobbc@sonic.net>
Date: Wed, 24 Jun 2009 09:03:42 -0700
I think the problem has something to do with the way AOL interfaces with
the list server, I did receive an email a while back from the Mark
(team.net owner) saying he thought he had it fixed but I guess he's
still working on it.

After a certain number of emails bounce back to the list server, you are
suspended and receive no more mail. The list should notify you of the
suspension. I have been going to the Nobbc list administrator page and
manually reinstating you and you can go to the member page to reinstate
yourself.

Another solution would be to use any other email address and re-register
with the list. I'll go to the administrators page and see if there is
any way I can tweak the bounce processing. I know it can be turned off
but that presents another bunch of possible problems.