newsletters

Re: DTSC: January Review Online

To: Colin Cobb <cobmeister@zianet.com>
Subject: Re: DTSC: January Review Online
From: "Robert M. Lang" <lang@ISIS.MIT.EDU>
Date: Thu, 2 Jan 2003 09:30:11 -0500 (EST)
On Wed, 1 Jan 2003, Colin Cobb wrote:

> Another great newsletter by Blake!

Ditto. Keep up the good work!

> On another subject, do any of your clubs have their bylaws posted online?

Well, in an effort to be be "simple" the collective known as New England
Triumphs has no rules. We're not incorporated or anything like that, so
technically we don't need bylaws or officers. We do have officers, but
that's pretty much the extent of our organization.

We have two rules:

1. There are no rules.

2. In case of conflict, refer to one.

:-)