newsletters

Re: U.S. postage stamps (fwd)

To: newsletters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: U.S. postage stamps (fwd)
From: "Carl Musson (EVENTS)" <musson@arts.usf.edu>
Date: Fri, 30 Aug 1996 13:59:48 -0400 (EDT)
Post Office requirement is:

200 pieces or more.  pre-sorted by zipcode and bundled according to zips.
The cost is determined by how finite the sorting/bundling.  If you do it
by the first 3 digits, it is one amount and if by all 5 it is cheaper.
BUT, bundles have to be a certain quantity too.  Contact the local
Postmaster for rules/regs.  They probably have changed since I last looked
(couple years ago).

| CARL F. MUSSON, Coordinator              INTERNET: musson@arts.usf.edu |
| Tampa, FL           Opinions expressed are mine and not of my employer.|
\ '58 TR3A -  http://www.arts.usf.edu/events/musson/triumph/cfm-tr3.html /