newsletters

U.S. postage stamps

To: newsletters@autox.team.net
Subject: U.S. postage stamps
From: TATERRY@aol.com
Date: Fri, 30 Aug 1996 11:55:34 -0400
This list is either dormant or else I'm not on it anymore....so lets try
sending a message:

If any of you use the 100 roll stamps like me and the little machine for
applying them be advised that our wonderful U.S. postoffice has gone to
glueless stamps that don't work in the machine anymore.  You might find some
old stock at various branches but they say they don't intend to produce rolls
of 100 anymore with stickum on the back.....only 500 stamp rolls.  Which they
say will still fit into the machine but I haven't tried this yet.  A royal
pain in the butt ...... so like our gasoline the Gov't just cannot leave
things as they ought to be.....

Terry editor of The WindMachine.........