morris

Re: [Morris] FYI - Good deal on MGTc on Craigslist in NorCal

To: rfeibusch1@earthlink.net, morris@autox.team.net, mg-t@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Morris] FYI - Good deal on MGTc on Craigslist in NorCal
From: RBHouston@aol.com
Date: Tue, 22 Apr 2008 15:00:04 EDT
In a message dated 4/19/2008 2:42:01 PM Mountain Daylight Time,
rfeibusch1@earthlink.net writes:

I did  not recomend it - just posted it as a FYI - buyer beware - They are
not all  scams

Not necessarily a scam.  The price on these have been coming down  lately by
my observations.  I just saw a nicely restored TD go on ebay for
$13,000....it was a home restoration, and was missing the side curtains, but
the  pictures
looked pretty good.

A member on another list has a nearly completed restoration (engine in
pieces) he's only asking half that much.

These cars are getting to the point poor fat boys like me can consider
buying one.

Robert  Houston

Anonymous said... "They laughed at Columbus, they laughed at  Fulton, they
laughed at the Wright brothers. But they also laughed at Bozo the  Clown

listings at AOL Autos.