morris

Re: [Morris] FYI - Good deal on MGTc on Craigslist in NorCal

To: morris@autox.team.net, mg-t@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Morris] FYI - Good deal on MGTc on Craigslist in NorCal
From: rfeibusch1@earthlink.net
Date: Sat, 19 Apr 2008 16:41:44 -0400 (EDT)
I did not recomend it - just posted it as a FYI - buyer beware - They are not
all scams - I just placed a decent $9,000 '49 Triumph 2000 roadster that I saw
on Craigslist to a delighted buyer who was visiting SoCal from Alabama - yes I
know that these things can be scams but often are not -

If I am going to be made liable for passing on a email posting from a public
list, I might as well give up this hobby completely, buy a Toyota and take up
golf. So should you ...............

And as an afterthought - f*ck the lawyers - they have made automotive events
almost impossible to put on and are after our cars at a state level with
proposed legislation that we will someday have to drag our "collector cars" to
meets on trailers behind our hybirds!

Cheers,

Ruck Feibusch
Venice, CA