morris

[Morris] Fwd: [morris_motors] Note from Paul A

To: Morris <morris@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Morris] Fwd: [morris_motors] Note from Paul A
From: <uniquelittlecars@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 28 Apr 2008 19:13:45 -0700 (PDT)
I thought you all would like to read this from Paul......

  Vigil

Paul Asgeirsson <PAsgeirsson@att.net> wrote:
  To: <midgetsprite@yahoogroups.com>,
<morris_motors@yahoogroups.com>
CC: <Spridgets@autox.team.net>
From: "Paul Asgeirsson" <PAsgeirsson@att.net>
Date: Mon, 28 Apr 2008 18:00:56 -0700
Subject: [morris_motors] Note from Paul A

        Hi all,

  It's been beyond my belief how all of you have and are supporting me in my
temporary illness.  All your good wishes and your most welcome cash
contributions sent though Pete Shull to me.  That has been most welcome and has
been used very nicely at the pharmacy.  Thanks so much.  As a contributor, I'm
personally happy to contribute but as a recipient, I'm almost embarrassed to
receive it.  Funny how things can shift in life and in your mind.

  The Drs, diagnoses as to Multiple Myaloma is accurate and the medications
they have prescribed are seemingly right on target for the ailment.  The visits
to the Oncology group are now starting to be further apart and I'm also
starting to be out of bed more hours a day.  I'm still pretty weak, but
starting to do some work a couple times a week at my bench.  Yes, I'm still
shipping the 5 speed kits, so they are now going out the door OK.  I'm staying
at my GF's house about 50 miles away so I'm only getting messages off my
machine and the computer.  For the most part, I'm getting on back to them, so
keep in contact.

  If I have missed any groups with this message, feel free to forward it on to
them.

  Your support has really overwhelmed me and I'm not sure how I can ever repay
all of you for it.  It has been more than I've ever expected it to be.

  You need to focus a bit on Pete Shull now.  He's not feeling well from his
recent bout with arthritis and chest pains.  He has labored for me, now I think
it's time to let him know how you feel about him.  He's done a Herculean job,
all the while he has felt a lot less than well.

  Thanks again for all the support all of you have given me.  It's an
incredible experience being supportted by such a nice bunch of folks on
assorted message groups.  Thank you, thank you thank you!!!

  All the best,  Paul A

Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest | Switch to Fully
Featured