Re: MSCC AGM Saturday 19th February 1999

To: m-brown@dircon.co.uk
Subject: Re: MSCC AGM Saturday 19th February 1999
From: Jeremy Edwards <jeremy@jmemee.demon.co.uk>
Date: Fri, 11 Feb 2000 22:40:38 +0000
Manfred Brown <m-brown@dircon.co.uk> writes

>As ever, I've not been paying due attention to MSCC matters.
>
>I don't appear to have the "Formal notices of the AGM" that you mention. Was
>it supposed to be included with Miscellany?
>
>Manfred.

These have been sent out 15 days ago and consist of the financial
statements for the year to 31st March 1999, with the notice of the
meeting on the first page and a separate proxy form. If you haven't got
one, I suggest you give the Company Secretary a ring soonest:-

        Andrew Morison tel:01428 609538 fax:01428 606302

If you want me to act as proxy, you will need my address and membership
number.

        Jeremy M Edwards, 18 Cotswold Close, Melton Mowbray,
        Leicestershire LE13 0JT tel: 01664 565934

        MSCC no. 5906

--
Jeremy Edwards