Hot Road Trip

To: "'Morgans'" <morgans@autox.team.net>
Subject: Hot Road Trip
From: "DeLuca, Joseph" <Joseph.DeLuca@wl.com>
Date: Mon, 21 Jun 1999 11:47:27 -0400
Arlo,

I just traveled about 130 miles this weekend from
Rhinebeck, NY to Sparta, NJ on a clear day with
78F temperatures.

It should have been a pleasant run, but the cockpit
heat was overwhelming, especially on the unfortunate
passenger's side (where the headers are).

So, please tell me more about "jet-coating" the
headers and any other tricks to reduce this problem.

Thanks!

Joe DeLuca
Sparta, NJ
'62 yellow 4/4 competition model