Re: Hot Road Trip

To: Jeff Webster <carfindr@tiac.net>
Subject: Re: Hot Road Trip
From: Andy Bleasdale <AndyB@formstyle.demon.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 21 Jun 1999 22:20:38 +0100
Hi Jeff
You took the words out of my mouth........... my 79 MGB is exactly
the same, small hinged flap on the bulkhead to allow the cold air
into the footwell cant be that difficult and must be cheaper that
$600 (you yanks can't half spend it, cor blimey, strike a lite........)
Come on Fred that's got to be worth a chapter in your book on its
own it could be titled "hot toes cold ears( the Morgan condition )"
As a topic how about other chapters to help Fred's next missive
Regards
Andy Bleasdale
In message <000001bebc28$1ca76a00$d68fd7cc@default>, Jeff
Webster <carfindr@tiac.net> writes