Re: Cartoons

To: "paul swarts" <swart138@wxs.nl>, <morgans@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: Cartoons
From: "Hermen Pol" <polmognl@wxs.nl>
Date: Sat, 3 Oct 1998 19:11:30 +0200
As far as I have been able to establish these cartoons never have been put
together into a small booklet, like the ones done by Bryan Reading. I have
not got them all, as I kept only the most funny ones in those days. I have
24 different ones in my collection, 23 of which are done by Les Barton. The
remaining one looks like the same style, but doesn't show a name. I have no
idea who "Classey" was. I haven't seen any of his cartoons.

Perhaps Rob Wells still has the complete set?

Hermen Pol