Re: The Correct Windscreen angle

To: jpavone@vanstar.com
Subject: Re: The Correct Windscreen angle
From: nogera@juno.com (robert c noguiera)
Date: Fri, 2 Oct 1998 13:53:35 -0500
John;
I have never heard anyone quote a number for the windscreen angle . I
would think that aesthetics would dictate that the windscreen angle
should be the same angle as the bonnet to cowl line. This would be a
Chuck Harris area of expertise and I would be interested in what he says
about it .
Bob Nogueira
PS : for those who don't know him , A pen is to Chuck what  a wrench is
to Fred.