The Correct Windscreen angle

To: Morgans@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: The Correct Windscreen angle
From: jpavone@vanstar.com
Date: Fri, 2 Oct 1998 10:24:54 -0700
Is there a "correct" fixed windscreen vertical angle (side view) for a
Morgan? I've recently noticed that one side of the screen has a greater
vertical angle than the other. Does the factory use a specific angle or are
they just setup by eye?  I've recently replaced most of the wood framing
beneath the scuttle sheetmetal which may have changed the windcreen bracket
locating holes and therefore the windcreen angle... or maybe the windscreen
was off since day one and I never noticed!

John

1959 4/4