mini-baja

Re: Forums/questions

To: <mini-baja@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: Forums/questions
From: "Mark Hagedorn" <mark_hagedorn@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 10 Dec 2004 00:58:18 -0800
    Half the time I can't even log into the forums with internet explorer.
It gives me some bizarre password error that does not exist anywhere else in
SAE's web site.  Maybe I'm just retarded, but it seems to me someone ought
to step up and come up with a normal internet forum like www.fsae.com for
the Baja guys .  Just my .02.

Mark Hagedorn
Western Washington University