mini-baja

Re: Forums/questions

To: mini-baja@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Forums/questions
From: staleyt@pdx.edu
Date: Sat, 11 Dec 2004 20:24:57 -0800
All,
  I put up a message board on our baja's website, the address is

http://www.vikingracing.net/cgi-bin/yabb/YaBB.cgi

You can also get there by going to www.vikingracing.net and clicking on the
message board link at the top of the page.  Please feel free to use it.  I am
working on a way to allow people to upload pictures to the message board as
well, but that should take a little time.

There is no need to register with the message board.  The only reason to do so
is that the board will keep track of what you have and have not read.
Registration also will give the ability to send private messages to other
members.  Anyway, check it out.

Thanks,
Thomas Staley
Portland State University