mgs

Re: MG Title

To: flybirds@erols.com (Kevin Richards)
Subject: Re: MG Title
From: Nory@webtv.net (Nory)
Date: Wed, 6 May 1998 22:36:21 -0400
--WebTV-Mail-1388197335-710

Kevin,

Yes, this is illegal.  I can't speak for other areas, but under the New
York State Vehicle and Traffic Law, the person using the false title
would be committing a felony.  You, by promoting this act, would be
committing a misdemeanor.  That, however, is the least of your worries.
If the vehicle turns out to be stolen, well...... then you're both in
big trouble.

Personally, I wouldn't do it.  But then, I work in a jail -- not a place
I'd want to live in, if you know what I mean.

-NORY

Don't assume that because you have found one problem, you have found the
ONLY problem.

 '71 5-speed Midget (my new baby)
 '74 Midget & '71 parts car
 '94 Ford Ranger