mgs

Re: MG Title

To: Kevin Richards <flybirds@erols.com>
Subject: Re: MG Title
From: "Russell T. Neyhart" <vwruss@gte.net>
Date: Wed, 06 May 1998 22:28:30 -0400
There should not be a problem if you also include the parts on the car where
the chassis/VIN numbers are, and the dash plate with the same numbers, so
that he is "re-bodying" the rotten car so to speak.  It doesn't sound much
different than the place in Nogales(?), NM that is selling new (old style)
VW Beetles from Mexico on old early '70's floorpans.  IMHO, as long as the
VIN on the car, dashboard, and title match, you shouldn't have a problem.
Russ