mgs

Re: MG TD Valuations

To: boballen@sky.net
Subject: Re: MG TD Valuations
From: car@texas.net (Carol)
Date: Mon, 18 Nov 1996 13:26:08 -0600 (CST)
At 12:37 PM 11/18/96 +0000, boballen@sky.net wrote:
>Hi Carol:
>
>Thanks for the URL! All LBC lovers shuld bookmark
>
>http://specialcar.wwa.com/index.html
>
>as it has a bunch of stuff for our stupid affliction. As Carol pointed
>out, they have price lists for our cars plus they have a classifed ad
>section where the search engine actually works.
>
>Thanks again.

You are quite welcome!! I can't believe I actually contributed something
"original" to this list!! Or did I...? ;-)

>BTW: Sorry about your inordinate Texan ratio. It must be a terrible
>burden. It could very well take years of therapy before you may rejoin
>civilized society. Perhaps your "dude cruiser" needs another magnitude
>of horsepower and aimed anywhere but south.

I almost moved to Alaska. I've threatened to move the the mountains of
Arkansas to get away from the big city. Thought about New Mexico. But I just
can't seem to do it! I guess I prefer 100-degree summer days to shoveling
snow, too!

The supposed "inordinancy" is really pretty accurate. I'm a 5th genner. My
great-great-grandfather built the Menger Hotel (across the street from the
Alamo) had his own brewery, and served the first cold beer in Texas.  So, I
think I qualify as a "native" and as an astute connoiseur of "suds!" ;-)
;-)   ;-)           So there!!

Gotta' run get the shotgun. The dawgs are a'howlin' down in the pasture, and
I see Bobby Jim's truck parked down there. He's probably tryin' to steal
milk from the cows again!! And he always tries to tie the cow to the oil
well derrick, and it messes up the pumping rate. Hey, we got bills to pay!! <g>

Carol

>#8~) { ex Texan: Dallas ('80-'87), El Paso ('70-'72), Odessa ('60-'63)
>       Kansas City is the first decade I started off right!

I would think Kansas City is a nice place to live. San Antonio has grown way
too much to really suit me. I remember when it was a nice, friendly, safe
place to live. No more...
500% Texan!!