mgs

Re: MG TD Valuations

To: Carol <car@texas.net>
Subject: Re: MG TD Valuations
From: Robert Allen <boballen@sky.net>
Date: Mon, 18 Nov 1996 12:37:03 +0000
Hi Carol:

Thanks for the URL! All LBC lovers shuld bookmark

http://specialcar.wwa.com/index.html

as it has a bunch of stuff for our stupid affliction. As Carol pointed
out, they have price lists for our cars plus they have a classifed ad
section where the search engine actually works.

Thanks again.

Bob Allen, Kansas City, '69MGC/GT

BTW: Sorry about your inordinate Texan ratio. It must be a terrible
burden. It could very well take years of therapy before you may rejoin
civilized society. Perhaps your "dude cruiser" needs another magnitude
of horsepower and aimed anywhere but south.

#8~) { ex Texan: Dallas ('80-'87), El Paso ('70-'72), Odessa ('60-'63)
       Kansas City is the first decade I started off right!
     }