Re: [Mgb-v8] A bit of a run

To: Paul Hunt <paul.hunt1@blueyonder.co.uk>
Subject: Re: [Mgb-v8] A bit of a run
From: "James J." <m1garandusa@verizon.net>
Date: Sun, 29 Jun 2008 11:41:03 -0400
Being of nearly all Welsh genetics, I had always hoped that my "mother"
language would come more easily to my tongue and ears than some.  But
alas, no.  I've tried.  It sounds like the speaker's tongue has been cut
out, and it looks, on the printed page, like it was written FOR a people
whose tongues have been cut out.  None the less, it's a beautiful land,
from what I've seen (especially your pictures), and I'd like to visit.
James (Davies) Jewell