Re: [Mgb-v8] A bit of a run

To: mgb-v8@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Mgb-v8] A bit of a run
From: Greg A Myer <motorhead45@juno.com>
Date: Sat, 28 Jun 2008 10:39:02 -0400
Nice pictures Paul.
I just saw a travelogue about Wales on the
local educational channel. A Rick Steves show.
He's an American who tours Eurpoe and tells
us what's the best way to go about it.
Anyway, he went up Snowdon.
That also looks like a beautiful area, so your
next year's trip will be more than worthwhile too !
My last hike in the mountains was at the British V8 Meet in
Townsend, Tennessee summer before last.
Maybe I'm working too much.
Time to head for the hills.
Thanks for sharing your trip with us.