Distirbutor Wiring

To: <mgb-v8@autox.team.net>
Subject: Distirbutor Wiring
From: "Jeff Howell" <howellmail@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Thu, 23 Mar 2006 17:43:07 -0600
Sender: owner-mgb-v8@autox.team.net
Can someone tell me the proper wiring for the distributor on a Buick 215?  I
have a white/black and a white coming from the dash.  The white is from the
tac.  There are the two wires from the Pertronix, red and black.

Please someone confirm if this is right.

White/Black to positive on coil

White to positive on coil

Red from distributor to positive on coil

Black from distributor to negative on coil

Wanted to make sure before I fired up the engine for the first time since
the rebuild and burn up the Pertronix.  Any insight would be greatly
appreciated.

Jeff Howell