Re: Cam Bearings

To: "James Nazarian" <jhn3@uakron.edu>
Subject: Re: Cam Bearings
From: David Kernberger <dkern@napanet.net>
Date: Thu, 9 Mar 2006 09:54:50 -0800
Cc: MG auto discussion group <mgb-v8@autox.team.net>
Sender: owner-mgb-v8@autox.team.net
James,

        My experience is limited but, with a proper cam bearing tool and a
lot of common sense, it should not be a major problem.  If such a tool can
be borrowed or rented, I think you should feel confident of successfully
completing the job.  Just take it slow, easy, and careful.  If the proper
tool is not available, DO NOT even think about it.  That is my 2 cents
worth.

Cheers,
Dave Kernberger