Eudora - off list

To: mgb-v8@autox.team.net, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Eudora - off list
From: Barrie Robinson <barrie@look.ca>
Date: Tue, 04 Oct 2005 09:57:16 -0700
Sender: owner-mgb-v8@autox.team.net
Eudora's latest Sponsored Mode version has a stupid new feature. Instead of saying that 'something ' is hiding the advert it makes you go to their Web site.......or revert to Light thus losing all your Sponsored Mode facilities. So if you use another application while Eudora is active you get this problem. It actually happens when Eudora is not being used. SO DO NOT UPGRADE YOUR EUDORA

Has anyone got the downloaded version 6.2.1.2 that they can send me. I want to get back to it !!

Regards

Barrie Robinson
barrie@look.ca
///
/// mgb-v8@autox.team.net mailing list
/// Send admin requests to majordomo@autox.team.net
/// Send list postings to mgb-v8@autox.team.net
/// Edit your replies! If they include this trailer, they will NOT be sent.